Martes, Disyembre 29, 2015

The Beauty Inside (Korean Movie) Reviews

SHARE101-The Beauty Inside Reviews

I just recently watched The Beauty Inside.It was fun and kinda confusing. Well it's just 123 people for a single character not a big thing to handle. Haha.


So here's the thing,there's this boy that changes his appearance everyday. It can be a man a woman, old,young and whatsoever available. He is furniture designer. He likes a woman and does what he can to make closure and their ship starts sailin.

The cast was really star studded.Oh how I envy the girl flinging on that oh so hot guys everyday. Can I Have one? Or two perhaps? Can I have them all?Hahahahhaha!

These are the men I want to have.Laf

When it comes to the storyline,it was really good. I cried but not as much when I watched The Werewolf Boy. I salutethe girlfor surviving her freak boyfriend.If I'm on that situation I might go crazy just what nearly happened to her in the middle of the story. 



UH!The feels on this part!


And I can't resist on these men


And the best part among the rest is the ending. Well it's kinda awkward with the part of girls' kissing but all in all, It's a wrap!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento